Welcome. Click here to login.

FAQ Details

Are the blank modules panels that do not have a bend in them (part number 510 104 178) available? Also, do the mounting screws come with the blank modules? What is the part number to replace them (they are shorter than the ones provided with the connector)?
Yes, part number 510104178 is available. Which is a flat version of the blank module. The mounting screws do come with this part number. For replacement of these screws VPC's part number is 912105 and pricing for these would have to be worked out thru customer service.