VTAC patchcords are renowned for their signal integrity and speed. VTAC’s ground-signal scheme, precision-welding, and hermaphroditic connector designs help to reduce signal degradation even in the most demanding test environments.
Why VTAC Patchcords?
- Exceptionally user-friendly features. No tools needed for assembly.
- Used for high bandwidth data transmission and signal integrity testing.
- Compatible with a variety of COTS digital protocols, such as: HDMI, USB 5 Gbps (USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 3.2 Gen 1), Cat 6 and more.
- High data capability ensures the maximum data rate possible with numerous commercial high speed digital protocols
- Hermaphroditic design and high cycle life makes it perfect for floor stock.
- Ideal for use in multiple industries.
Below are just of some of what VPC has to offer and in some lengths. Other lengths are available. Please consult individual product drawings for other available lengths.
For more options, contact a Field Application Engineer who can help design a solution specific to your need.